WOW am I so incredibly grateful for all of your support this past year. Blogging as always been a pipe dream for me, but then one day I just kind of made it happen. And every single one of you are the reason that I have been able to keep it up. Last year alone I published 40(!!!!!!!!) blog posts, and so many of you read every. single. one.
My first year of blogging was, as it is for most people, a year of discovery. I wrote about everything from eating disorders to seasonal trends, and the only correlation was that everything was something I am passionate about. And what I’ve learned from this is that I still want to discuss everything. Consistency is important, but so is discussing issues that are important to me and all of you.
The People: “But Lindsay, how will you achieve focus and purpose in your brand?”
What a good question.
I want to fill all of you in so you know what to expect from my blog in the coming year.
- Continuous Instagram content, but not daily. Last year it was important for me to establish a body of work and an audience. But now that I have both of those things, I plan to be very purposeful with my Instagram content: only posting when I have a high quality photo and something valuable to say to you.
- Mostly fashion content on my blog, posted once or twice monthly. Because this is the “Trust Me, It’s Fashion” blog, I want it to reflect that title. The topics will still be varied (thrifting, personal style, current trends, etc.) but it will all be fashion.
- But don’t worry, all of my weightier topics will be covered on my PODCAST!!! The “Trust Me, It’s…” Podcast will be debuted as soon as I can figure out the technology aspect and get a couple episodes recorded, and it will cover the types of non-fashion topics that I have been addressing in my blog such as body-positivity and Christian perspectives on any and all issues. I’m so so so excited to start serving you in this way, and I can’t wait to get it off the ground!
- I will also be sending out newsletters a couple times per month that will basically be mini-blog posts with encouraging messages. Just a little something to get you through the hard times! I sent out my first one today, and I’m so excited to encourage you in any and all ways that I can. If you want to receive these emails, go to my contact page and shoot me an email!
- I definitely have some other ideas in the works as well. Some more events, a Facebook group, maybe even a YouTube channel. We’ll see!!
The main goal in all of this is to serve you in as many ways as possible. All I want from my content is for you to get value out of it.
That being said, I want to hear from you!! Shoot me a DM or an email if there is a way I can benefit you or if there is a topic you would like for me to discuss on one of my platforms! My content is for you, so I want it to be content you want.
And that’s basically the rundown! I can’t wait to see how God blesses my endeavors this year and I can’t wait to grow with all of you.
So much love,